Jacks or Better (Netent)
Jacks or Better Game Rules
- Jacks or Better Video Poker follows conventional poker rules concerning how hands are formed.
- The game is a single deck game where the cards are reshuffled for each hand.
- The least winning hand is a pair of jacks.
How to Play
- Click on the “BET ONE” button to set your bet between 1 to 5 coins.
- You can place the maximum bet and automatically start your bet, by clicking the button labelled “BET MAX”.
- The highlighted paytable column and the highlighted button to the right of the slot machine correspond to your bet.
- Click “DEAL” to deal the first hand.
- Cards that are part of a winning hand are automatically held.
- You can click the cards you would like to hold or click the corresponding “HOLD” buttons.
- Once you have chosen the cards you would like to hold, click the “DEAL” button again to deal the second hand.
- Winnings are determined by your final hand and are listed in the highlighted column of the paytable.
- If the Double Up feature is enabled, you have the chance to double your winnings.
- Each time you get a winning hand, you have the opportunity to bet all or half of your winning in a Double Up game.
- Five cards are shown, the first face up and the other four face down.
- Choose one of the four face down cards. If it is higher than the first card, you will double the part of your winning that you wagered.
- If not, the money is lost. In case of a tie you keep the money.
- You can keep doubling as long as you keep winning or tie.
- You may disable the Double Up feature clicking on the “x2” button on the machine.
- The paytable for the one hand version of the game displays on screen.
- To view the paytable for other versions of the game, click PAYTABLE.
- Click the spanner icon in the game panel. Select to enable the following options for the game in the Game Settings menu:
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Fast play. Turn on or off the fast play feature.
- Double up enabled. Turn on or off the double up feature.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 99.56%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.